Ready to book your stay or
have other questions?
Use the form below to email us if have any questions or want to organize a custom surf trip and we will get right back to you. Alternatively, you can call us anytime at:
- What is your cancelation policy?
If you need to cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival, there is no penalty.
If you cancel between 6 days and 3 days before arrival, we keep the 25% deposit that is taken when making the reservation, but you get that back in a voucher to be used towards a future reservation within 6 months of cancelation.
If you cancel within 2 days of your arrival date, you are responsible for 100% of what the room rate would have been for your reservation.
- Do you allow pets?
- Yes, we do allow dogs, with an additional $50 fee per reservation
- Are you close to the beach?
- We are a 5 min walk to Beacons Beach. Which is a great family friendly beach, with some nice beginner to intermediate waves coming through!
- Can we fit 3 people in a queen room?
- We do have an air mattress or sleeping pad that we can set up in the room for you should you need room for a 3rd person. This does need prior approval based on which room you are assigned to, and is an additional $30 per reservation charge to have it set up.
- Do you allow kids at your property?
- Yes of course! We love to host everyone at Surfhouse! One guest in the reservation does need to be over the age of 18.
- What is the closest airport to Surfhouse?
- San Diego Airport (SAN) is the best airport to fly into. It is about a 45 min drive from the airport to Surfhouse.
- Do we need a rental car while staying at Surfhouse?
- We do have 4 complimentary beach cruisers for Surfhouse guests, and we believe almost everything you need is a walk or a bike ride away! But if you are looking to explore more of San Diego, it is easier to either have a rental car, or ride-share around town, than to rely on public transit.